- Credit Cards
Radius accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express® credit cards.
- Shipping Destinations
Radius can ship to any state and some international locations. Restricted locations will not be listed in the “ship to” field of your order form.
- Shipping Cost
Shipping costs for www.radiushdd.com orders depend on the method of shipping selected, the size and weight of the items shipped and the destination of the purchased item. The cost of shipping is calculated and communicated to the user prior to a purchase becoming final.
- Delivery Time
After you have placed your order, we will check our inventory and then calculate the dates we expect your order to be packed and ready for shipment.
- Return Policy
We strive to maintain 100% satisfaction with all transactions with Radius customers. If for some reason you’re not pleased and need to make return, please follow these guidelines:
- All returns need to be in unused condition free of dirt, debris, and grease.
- Returns must be made within 30 days from original ship date.
- The condition of the returned product could stipulate a 15% restocking fee.
- A return of merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be issued. If product is returned without an RMA number, it will be subject to a 35% restocking fee to capture lost time and productivity for Radius.
- To receive an RMA number, contact the sales department (855-471-2771) and request one be issued. Please have your order number and reason for return ready to provide to the sales representative.
- Prepare the return by including the printed RMA along with all products and associated items. If the original packaging was discarded or destroyed please repack product appropriately to ensure it returns to Radius without damage.
- If this return was because of an incorrect item(s): No extra charges will be incurred. We will replace the incorrect item(s) and pay the additional shipping charge.
- If this return was due to an ordering error (incorrect size, threads, etc.) no exchange fee will apply, however, the customer is responsible for shipping charges.
- Return approval for custom product is on a case by case basis.
If you need assistance in obtaining an RMA, please contact Aaron Medlock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-471-2771.
Please send all returns to:
Radius RMA #_____
2525 Ranger Hwy,
Weatherford, TX 76088
If a purchase is lost or damaged during shipment to you, Radius will send an equivalent product to replace the lost or damaged item. Upon your receipt of your purchase, all risk of loss is transferred to you and returns will be accepted only through Radius’ Return Policy described above.
Radius will not be responsible for packages lost or damaged during return. Radius recommends that you insure your return package.
For questions regarding how Radius handles disputes, please see paragraph twelve (12) of the Terms and Conditions.