Bestolife® Stinger® Enviro (5 Gal)
BESTOLIFE® STINGER® ENVIRO
5 Gallon Bucket - Industrial thread compound - HDD non-metallic environmentally-friendly, for all hdd drilling applications. Stinger® Enviro is a versatile drilling compound that applies easily in a wide range of temperatures and conditions.
Recommended for use on all HDD drill pipe and developed as a formula which can be used in environmentally sensitive areas. Can be brushed on threads or applied via most automated lubrication systems. In addition to the galling and seizing protection provided by the solids, it also contains a premium high temperature grease base that helps provide the load-carrying capability required by the high-bearing stresses present in HDD drill pipe connections.
- Color: Black
- Penetration: 300-320 (ASTM D217)
- NGLI Grade: 1 Weight/Gallon: 10.7 pounds/gallon
- Thickener: Lithium Complex
- Fluid Type: Petroleum
- Dropping Point: ≥500°F (≥260°C) (ATSM D2265)
- Flash Point: ≥392°F (≥200°C)
- Service Rating: 600°F (316°C)
- Friction Factor: 1.0
- Shelf Life: 4 years (unopened container)
Contains: Synthetic and amorphous graphite, and other non-metallic additives